Netwrix - protect your IT infrastructure against unauthorized changes
Netwrix Corporation's core competency is in change auditing of critical systems across the entire IT infrastructure. With the broadest platform coverage available in the industry, innovative technology and strategic roadmap aiming to support different platforms, devices and applications, Netwrix offers award-winning auditing solutions and superior customer service at affordable prices. Founded in 2006, Netwrix has evolved as #1 for change auditing as evidenced by thousands of satisfied customers worldwide. The company is headquartered in Irvine, CA, with regional offices in New Jersey, Ohio, Georgia and the UK.
Unlike other vendors, Netwrix focuses exclusively on providing complete visibility and governance for hybrid cloud IT environments. The sharp focus enables us to offer much more robust functionality than legacy change auditing tools. Over 160,000 IT departments worldwide have already chosen Netwrix Auditor over change auditing software.
Why choose Netwrix Auditor?
- Provides clear, actionable information about every user action, without the noise associated with native auditing tools and legacy change auditing software
- Is a truly integrated platform, in stark contrast to multiple, hard-to-integrate, standalone change auditing tools from other vendors
- Operates in agentless mode so it never degrades performance or causes downtime
- Includes first-class, U.S.-based customer support with a satisfaction rate of 97%
- Offers fast, 15-minute deployment with virtual and cloud deployment options
- Provides endless ecosystem integration capabilities through a RESTful API
Netwrix Auditor is a visibility and governance platform that enables control over changes, configurations and access in hybrid cloud IT environments. The unified IT audit platform provides security analytics for detecting anomalies in user behavior and investigating threat patterns before a data breach occurs.
Partner Account Manager CEE
ph. +48 600 269 990