NETSCOUT Systems, Inc. is the market leader in Unified Service Delivery Management solutions focused on assuring service delivery for the world’s most demanding and complex service delivery environments
With more than 25 years of technology innovation, NetScout continues to lead the performance management market and has dramatically changed how enterprises and service providers optimize and protect service delivery to end users and subscribers across modern IP networks. NetScout has remained focused on driving technology innovation within its product portfolio to meet the needs of these organizations, providing robust tools for the efficient and effective management of dynamic applications and service delivery environments.
With a unique and sustaining dual-market strategy, NetScout has effectively leveraged its strong expertise in understanding the delivery of IP-based applications and services to address the increasing level of challenges of today’s complex service delivery environments. Network and application analysis products from NetScout provide deployment-proven valuable insight into the dynamic nature of data, voice and video running across modern IP networks. These highly sophisticated tools provide both a business and technology perspective of service delivery that enables IT and business management staff to fully understand resource impact, and all interdependencies across networks, servers, applications and users to optimize service delivery, protect against service outages and assure a high quality user experience.
- Enterprise Perspective – Both enterprise and service provider organizations are undergoing a revolutionary transformation marked by the rapid adoption and utilization of cloud-computing services, a globally outsourced workforce, distributed infrastructure, mobility, and collaboration. To help navigate these technology changes, NetScout provides leading enterprises service assurance solutions that provide comprehensive, real-time network and application performance intelligence to enable unified assurance of the network, business-critical applications and end-user experience.
Service Provider Perspective – With the rapid adoption of smartphones and mobile broadband-enabled devices, service providers face increasing technical and business challenges. Operators need to meet the service demands and expectations of bandwidth hungry subscribers, while supporting next-generation mobile devices and enabling new revenue-enhancing subscriber services. NetScout works with leading global operators to provide service delivery management solutions that help them enable service assurance to end users, rollout next-generation infrastructure and support the ongoing introduction of the latest multimedia broadband devices.
nGeniusOne – The nGeniusONE unified performance management platform converges network and application performance management to deliver holistic service visibility across application tiers, end-to-end networks, and diverse user devices. Providing one cohesive, consistent set of analytics and views, based on one common database of metadata, nGeniusONE platform improves communication and collaboration across the different functional IT groups to enable unified service delivery management for complex, distributed IT services.
Intelligent Data Sources Products - provides real-time visibility into end-to-end service performance for voice and video sessions which enable powerful analysis and troubleshooting procedures for both proactive and reactive service management tasks.
nGenius Switches and TAPs - provides a comprehensive network monitoring fabric switching solution set to enable flexible access to packet-flow traffic to support diverse network traffic monitoring operations including performance management, service delivery management, and security monitoring.
- nGenius 3900 Series Packet Flow Switch
- nGenius PFS Management Software
- nGenius 1500 Series Packet Flow Switch
- NetScout TAPs
NETSCOUT | THE MOST IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- More than 25 years of consistent technology innovation and execution in application, network, and service performance management
- Most comprehensive and widely-deployed service delivery management portfolio
- 20,000+ enterprise customers worldwide
- Over 148 service providers deployed across 48 countries
- 93% of Fortune companies 100 use NetScout solutions
- Global service and support strength and coverage with six R&D centers worldwide.
Partner Sales Manager
ph. +48 882 550 929