WEB PERFORMANCE MONITOR AT A GLANCE
» Know when users can’t get to your site or web app, or are giving up because it’s too slow
» Track Web Service/SaaS application performance for both internal and external solutions
» View website and infrastructure performance from a single view
» Monitor user experience from multiple access locations
» Automatically alert with configurable thresholds at each step of a transaction
Monitor Internal, SaaS-Based, and Customer-Facing Web Apps
- Easily monitor Web applications such as CRM, supply chain, help desk, and more. Because Web Performance Monitor is installed within your firewall, you can securely monitor internal resources.
Easy-to-Use Transaction Recorder
- Quickly and easily capture how a user interacts with your site or web app with our intuitive recorder—no scripting involved.
Application Stack Management Dashboard
- When used with products like SolarWinds® Server and Application Monitor, you can map the relationship between a transaction or page to its supporting servers, databases, virtual infrastructure, and storage resources. This allows you to see the underlying components and their status.
Web-based Application Performance
- With SolarWinds website monitoring software, you can quickly recognize if web services are causing a slow user experience in your third-party applications.
Detailed Load-Time Metrics
Monitor Transactions from Multiple Locations
- Web Performance Monitor lets you monitor transactions from wherever you want, including locations within your firewall or from your Amazon® EC2® instances.
- Set warnings and custom timing thresholds for individual steps and entire transactions. Get notified automatically when a transaction fails.
Website and Web App Performance Reporting
- Web-based reports make it easy to generate quick reports on page load speeds, transaction health, website availability over time.