SolarWinds User Device Tracker (UDT) delivers automated user and device tracking along with powerful switch port management capabilities so you can stay in control of who and what are connecting to your network. Quickly find a computer or user, as well as track down lost or rogue devices with a simple search on a user name, IP address, Hostname, or MAC address. And, if the user or device is no longer connected, historical data will show last known location. You can even perform whitelisting, as well as create a watch list, and be alerted immediately when a specific user or device connects.
- Automatically discovers, maps and monitors switches, ports, and network devices
- Quickly finds devices and retrieves user name, port details, connection history and more
- Enables searching on IP address, user name, Hostname or MAC address to track endpoints
- Allows whitelisting and watch lists with automatic alerts and click-of-a-button port shutdown
- Provides detailed switch port usage data, capacity analysis, and built-in reporting