The nGeniusONE unified performance management platform converges network and application performance management to deliver holistic service visibility across application tiers, end-to-end networks, and diverse user devices. Providing one cohesive, consistent set of analytics and views, based on one common database of metadata, nGeniusONE platform improves communication and collaboration across the different functional IT groups to enable unified service delivery management for complex, distributed IT services.
The nGeniusONE platform is powered by Adaptive Session Intelligence™ (ASI) 2.0, NetScout’s next generation Deep Packet Inspection (DPI) technology that exploits the inherent richness of packet-flow data to provide real-time, contextual analysis of service, network, and application performance. Leveraging the superior scalability, depth, and speed of ASI 2.0, nGeniusONE delivers end-to-end visibility with both macro-level and micro-level insights into the performance and consumption of enterprise-wide services to address the needs of a wide range of IT operational teams including network, application, server, and service delivery managers.
The nGeniusONE platform combines real-time situational awareness, historical analysis, and multi-layered analysis capabilities to support efficient IT service management. Simplified service-oriented workflows enable seamless, contextual transitioning across multiple layers of analysis, facilitating efficient hand-off of diverse tasks across the different IT groups. The nGeniusONE platform provides the following key analysis layers:
- Service Dashboard provides real-time, at a glance, holistic status visibility of all business services and their network and application components. The dashboard also delivers alarms and analytics-based, intelligent early warnings to enable the IT organization to proactively and predictively protect service availability and performance.
- Performance Analysis enables comprehensive, multi-dimensional analysis of application and network performance in context with the performance of all dependencies. The nGeniusONE platform includes pre-defined Service Monitors for common enterprise services, a customizable Service Monitor to support user-defined service environments, and a Traffic Monitor for network performance management.
- Session Analysis enables session-level analysis with hop-by-hop transaction analysis.
- Packet Analysis enables deep-dive, protocol-level analysis and forensic evidence collection.
nGeniusONE unified performance management platform enables efficient IT service management with an all-inclusive set of capabilities delivering comprehensive, real-time situational awareness, historical visibility, and contextual, multi-layered performance analysis. Key capabilities of the platform include:
- Real-time service visualization providing multi-layered performance management of network and application components with rapid detection of performance issues
- Intelligent early warning on early signs of performance degradation via advanced analytics engine
- Application recognition and monitoring of well-known applications as well as custom-developed and administrator-defined web-/cloud-based applications
- Contextual performance analysis across network and application components of a business service to support optimization as well as rapid event correlation and root cause analysis of issues
- Streamlined workflows with contextual drilldown through all layers of analysis to supports efficient workflow across the different functional IT teams and specialists
- Multi-layered performance troubleshooting and forensic analysis via session-level and packet-level traces
- Historical analysis and any view, any metric reporting for assessing long-term trends and supporting capacity planning
- Highly granular network and application performance analysis with Adaptive Session Intelligence™ (ASI) 2.0 technology
- Enhanced Macro visibility enables aggregated performance monitoring by user communities or server groups, in line with business service delivery
- Compatibility with existing nGenius data sources for maximum investment leverage.
- Next Generation platform for network and application visibility, monitoring, analytics, reporting, and troubleshooting
- Patented and scalable ASI technology based on wire data increases the integrity, fidelity, and quality of analysis
- Provides insight into the performance of all infrastructure and application components involved in service delivery
- Supports Unified Communications & Collaboration service features including call setup / teardown and call quality analysis
- Dashboard, Service and Traffic Monitors with contextual Session Analysis and Packet Analysis drill downs
- Real-time proactive alerting notifies of problems before they become service impacting, user affecting events
- Customizable reporting module provides day- to-day business and operational reports which can be scheduled for daily, weekly and monthly delivery
- Scalable, enterprise-class architecture supports large scale geographically distributed deployments in physical, virtualized, hybrid, or cloud-based environments with single pane of glass