NETWORK PERFORMANCE MONITOR AT A GLANCE
» Speed troubleshooting, increase service levels, and reduce downtime with multi-vendor network monitoring
» Measure the health of the logical network in addition to the physical network with Cisco® ACI support
» Simplify the management of complex network devices by monitoring the right information for each device’s unique role in the network with Network Insight™ features
» Critical path hop-by-hop analysis for on-prem, hybrid, and cloud services
» Cross-stack network data correlation for acceleration of problem identification
» Improve operational efficiency with out-of-the-box dashboards, alerts, and reports
Fault, performance, and availability monitoring
- Quickly detect, diagnose, and resolve network performance issues and avoid downtime with network optimization software.
Hop-by-hop analysis along critical paths
- View performance, traffic, and configuration details of devices and applications that are on-prem, in the cloud, or across hybrid environments with the NetPath™ feature.
Cross-stack network data correlation
- Accelerate identification of root cause by dragging and dropping network performance metrics on a common timeline for immediate visual correlation across all your network data.
Customizable topology- and dependency-aware intelligent alerts
- Respond to multiple condition checks, correlated events, network topology, and device dependencies.
Dynamic network discovery and mapping
- Automatically discover and map devices, performance metrics, link utilization, and wireless coverage.
Automated capacity forecasting, alerting, and reporting
- Automatically calculate exhaustion dates using customizable thresholds based on peak and average usage.
Logical and physical network monitoring in one tool
- Monitor logical components of the SDN environment, including APICs, tenants, application profiles, endpoint groups, and physical entities with Cisco ACI support
- Intuitive aggregation and visualization of data helps you get to root cause faster, even in complex environments.
Comprehensive monitoring for advanced network devices
- Visualize and gain insight into the health and performance of your F5® BIG-IP® load balancers, Cisco ASA and Palo Alto Networks® firewalls, and Cisco Nexus switches with Network InsightTM features.
End-user quality of experience with packet capture and analysis
- Determine if changes in end-user experience are caused by the application or the network.
Dynamic statistical network performance baselines
- Dynamically calculate baseline thresholds from historical network performance data.
Hardware health monitoring
- Monitor, alert, and report on key device metrics, including temperature, fan speed, and power supply.
Customizable performance and availability reports
- Schedule and generate custom network performance reports with one of over 100 out-of-thebox templates.
Easy-to-try, easy-to-buy, easy-to-use network monitoring software
- Enjoy a free, fully functional 30-day trial, consultant and services-free deployment, and customizable web-based network performance dashboards, views, and charts.